Saturday, May 30, 2009

Sprinting to a Standstill

Well, I have some good news and some bad news. First, the good news. I finally heard back from Scotland about the whole license/ sponsorship thing. I've finally been approved! YAY!!!!! That means I can finally start my visa application!

Now for the bad news. It seems that the UK has done maintenance on the required online visa application and I currently can't access it to start my visa...Bah. Little steps at a time. Simply little steps at a time. But, things continue to work out so far. I mean, this whole process with finding out and preparing to go to Scotland has just continued to fall into perfect place for things to work out. Originally I would have been heading out the beginning of June, but now that I'm leaving in July, I can help with the strawberry picking here at home and I'll be here for my friend's wedding! So, that's pretty sweet. And things just continue to come together. So, I am not depressed yet. I still have hope and am remaining faithful. I will wait for what's coming, although I am getting somewhat antsy sitting and waiting.

As for right now, I'm currently looking at simply staying busy. This goal is easily being accomplished. I have been spending hours out in the garden helping dad keep that in order by doing some picking and weeding. I have literally had my hands stained red by the picking of strawberries. Such a good thing. But that's keeping me busy and will hopefully help bring in some much needed dollars for Scotland. So, that's my summer right now.

Besides that, I'm just continuing to pray and hope the visa stuff gets worked out. If you get the sudden desire, would you join in lifting this whole thing up? It can get a bit stressful/ discouraging when I'm left to simply think about it by myself. Thanks all. And hopefully I'll have a fully encouraging post here soon!

1 comment:

Josh D. Addessi said...

I see that your blog is pitiful and has no comments...maybe you should draw some pictures and put them on here-that would make it more interesting :)